We monitor in real time all Social Media and Rating and Review sites and alert you to all positive and negative postings, giving you opportunity to solve any issues quickly…and demonstrate your excellent customer service.
- Visibility Reporting verifies the accuracy of the data in online business listings. Inconsistent listing data can lead to poor placement in search engine results.
- Online Reviews monitors ratings and reviews from sites like Yelp and Citysearch. These ratings and reviews are becoming ubiquitous on business profiles and impact click-through rates on local business searches.
- Mentions Analysis compiles mentions from unstructured sources including news sites, blogs, and social networks, and highlights the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Competitive Analysis reveals how often a business is mentioned online compared to its key competitors.
- Social Mentions tracks audience growth on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.
Thrivel is pleased to provide the following reports to help Local Businesses get a clear picture of how they appear to consumers searching for them online.
What’s Your Find-a-bility? How do you Rank vs. your Competition?
Visibility Report shows how and if consumers find you online.
What’s Your Online Reputation? Find out what consumer sentiment is about your business…and if the buzz is good (or not!)
Ready for Mobile Consumers? How does your site look on a Smart Phone? Is it easy to dial your number, get directions to your business?